Windows Firewall Control Crack It runs in the system tray and allows a user to control the native firewall easily. Without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. It is free to use. Registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections.
And doesn’t filter any packets and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules. Windows Firewall Control offers the easiest and fastest way to manage and access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall.
Windows Firewall Control allows the user to control the default Windows Firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. It runs in the background, and offers four filtering modes [High Filtering, Medium Filtering (recommended by default), Low Filtering, and No Filtering] which can be switched with just a mouse click:
Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206 Microsoft Windows has already the built-in default, free and powerful firewalls, but unfortunately, they lack a simple interface to define own simple rules and can be difficult sometimes to configure them the right way.
Quick access from the tray icon Once initialized, the app creates an icon in the system tray area and allows you to select the security profile, ranging from no filtering (turns off Windows Firewall) to high filtering mode (blocks all inbound and outbound connections).
Windows Firewall Control Keygen Thorough management of application connections When it comes to rules management, you can allow or deny access to any application, disable, delete it from the list or create a duplicate. The list shows names, groups, programs, locations, statuses, actions, directions, locate and remote ports, remote addresses, protocols, and services.
Populate permission lists with custom apps It is possible to sort items by status or direction (inbound, outbound, all, user-created), use a search function, view recently blocked programs, as well as switch to a simplified viewing mode for enabling and disabling program access, as well as for adding a new app to the list.
- Allow you to initiate outbound connections
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs
- Blocks all attempts to connect to the internet
- Disable access to the Windows Firewall settings
- Disable other programs to manage Windows Firewall
- Filter all inbound and outbound connections
- Find and display similar or duplicate firewall rules
- Import and export of partial sets of rules
- Search for invalid rules and executable files
- Protection against unauthorized uninstallation
- Restore previous settings at uninstallation
- The simple, fast and intuitive user interface (UI)
- Support for creating, modifying and deleting rules
- Protection to unapproved uninstallation.
- Import and export of a partial set of rules.
- Restore the previous setting.
- Find and show matching firewall rules.
- Create new rules in windows firewall.
- Create, modify or delete firewall rules.
- Merge multiple similar rules.
- View allowed and blocked connections.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
- Computer with reasonable speed
- .NET Framework 4.5
- 2.5 MB free hard disk space
How to Activate?
- Install Windows Firewall Control.
- Launch the Windows Firewall Control.
- Go to About – Click here to activate.
- Use keygen gave to activate the application.
- That’s All,